[Peace-discuss] Why we shouldn't vote for Democrats in Illinois (or elsewhere)

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jun 25 15:31:18 EDT 2014

We should never forget that the idea that all children in a society deserve quality education is historically a new and revolutionary idea. Even more revolutionary is the notion that students, parents, communities and teachers ought to design and control every aspect of those educational processes. There is a struggle of historic proportions going on over the question of education, and ultimately all of us will have to take a side. Jerry Brown, Andrew Cuomo, Michelle Rhee, Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel and Chainsaw Paul Vallas are on one side. What side are we on?...

http://blackagendareport.com/content/chainsaw-paul-vallas-gets-ready-his-next-job