[Peace-discuss] "Something Big Just Arrived"

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jun 29 19:45:15 EDT 2014

At the AWARE meeting tonight it was decided to address the County Board and the sheriff's office on the issue of bringing the Obama administration's war home.

We will also make that the focus of AWARE's regular monthly anti-war demonstration (2-4pm Saturday 5 July at Main & Neil, Champaign). I'll circulate to this list a draft of a flyer to be distributed then (and also perhaps at the July 4 parade). Suggestions for the flyer are welcome.

--CGE