[Peace-discuss] update: Re: Jewish Voice for Peace: IMMEDIATE action needed on dangerous IL legislation

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Mar 4 17:18:48 UTC 2014

update: I called the Springfield office number given below and got a
voicemail telling me to give input through the website.

I looked up the Champaign number and called that. I spoked to a woman who
said that the bill/amendment are indeed being considered today, at 4pm, and
that they could be voted out of committee today.

She said that if people call the Champaign office she will forward the
comments to Springfield before the hearing.

The Champaign number is 355.5252.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Robert Naiman <naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

--
Robert Naiman