[Peace-discuss] "I am not a member of any organized party: I am a Democrat" (Will Rogers, 1935)

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Sat Mar 15 01:55:19 UTC 2014

"...I argue the need for building an extra-electoral left that is independent of the Democrats because the party’s dominant political orientation has become less and less responsive to labor and other constituencies concerned with egalitarian economic policies, and more committed to placating the financial interests whose economic priorities intensify inequality and economic insecurity..."

<http://prospect.org/article/what-left>

--CGE