[Peace-discuss] [Peace] News from Neptune for 14 March 2014

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:18:29 UTC 2014

No Morton, you are not aware, you're not even making an attempt to
represent Palestinians living in are saying and asking for.  Nor are you
trying to represent Israeli opposition to their government occupation
policies.

Rabbi Rosen characterized opposition to the Israeli government from within
as 'langushing', thus he advocated for BDS and JVP pressure from without.

I then pointed out at efforts of many organizations in Israel, currently
active against the occupation from within, including the petition of 58
12th grade students to serve in the military of the occupation.

I understand that these may provoke your comfort of reducing
Israel/Palestine to shortcuts like 'apartheid' 'Zionism' and have D. Green
come up with more reductions.