[Peace-discuss] [Peace] News from Neptune for 14 March 2014

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:25:55 UTC 2014

Thanks Ron.

D. Green, Morton, and Rabbi Rosen do not mention do not mention these
Israelis.
David, Morton, and Rabbi Rosen are busy refusing to acknowledge the
dynamics of the Israeli society and sovereignty, and would rather  shortcut
it all as of Zionism.  They feel ordained to not acknowledging the State of
Israel.

--

      ya'aQovziso