[Peace-discuss] Israeli Opposition Network

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 16:31:20 UTC 2014

  a..
Israeli Opposition Network

Content Section

The ION [Israeli Opposition Network] is a group of Israelis who are committed to promoting a sustainable, equitable politics in Israel. It is our explicit intention to give voice to different alternative and critical views of the Israeli regime. Our group stands against discrimination of all kinds and types, as represented first and foremost by the military occupation of the occupied territories and by economic and social exploitation. It is our understanding that the state of Israel could not have carried out such actions and policies without the extensive support it gets from the diplomatic, economic, and military establishment in the U.S. As Israelis living in the U.S, we hope to create a dialogue with local communities in order to express our disagreement with this support and its troubling effect on both Israelis and Palestinians outside and inside the Green Line.

  a.. article

  How Hillel Is Losing Touch With the People It Purports to Embrace
  Dec 16, 2013 10:00 AM EST
  Hillel's insular Israel guidelines are alienating-not protecting-Israelis.... MORE