[Peace-discuss] Thank you

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 19 02:16:32 UTC 2014

Sen. Durbin:

Your will have a Green party opponent - whom we shall support - in the general election.

The Greens continue to pose an alternative to the Democrats' pro-war, pro-Wall Street policies - and the president's unconscionable world-wide assassination campaign.

You should be concerned that a majority of Americans support our position, not yours. Only your control of the political process obscures that fact.

Regards, C. G. Estabrook