[Peace-discuss] Dem. primary, US House

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Wed Mar 19 14:54:07 UTC 2014

Note too that David had 11% of the vote in C-U - but 14% in the district as a whole.

That suggests that the issues on which he differed with the standard Democratic party positions presented by Callis and Gollin - notably military and economic policy - have at least as much appeal beyond 'liberal' C-U.

I think we may see anti-war/anti-Wall St. candidates emerging in some surprising places in the coming year.

--CGE