[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Post-election analysis and thanks

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:40:39 UTC 2014

.... I was the only candidate who expressed support for the Palestinian
struggle against Israeli apartheid ....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For sure, you were a candidate for D. Green's struggle against Israeli
apartheid. Our campus of members are about developing their self thinking
and analyses; you D. Green abused that by casting your agenda's mantras and
slogans.  Without promoting an analysis, so our community members develop
their thinking on their own, you jumped to your conclusion that Israel and
South Africa are the same; you declared apartheid in Israel/Palestine and
BDS as a comparable efficient tool to divesting in South Africa; you
stigmatized anybody who didn't agree with you.

You presented fast fixes over self analysis of members of our community.
 You misled us in telling they will work fast. Finally, our C-U voters
chose for their best.