[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] 9/11 Truth, The Elephant in the Room video ....

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 19:58:14 UTC 2014

There is so much fear in addressing the holocaust that any rational discussion is impossible.

And commenting on Adnan Zuberi by Mr. Morton:  I've had a few conversations with Adnan and he was terrified of the holocaust subject and asked me to absolutely not connect him in any way to the conference, of which I complied.

And I agree, his film does a great job of explaining the important 9/11 issues, but remains distant from the perpetrators, which is consistent with my prior statement about him.

As far as the gas chambers, I'll repeat that there is enough evidence to academically review the holocaust, but obviously that's not going to happen until there is a professional academic atmosphere to do it in.