[Peace-discuss] Fw: Ten ideas on corporate health-care resistance

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 20:00:39 UTC 2014

Ten ideas on corporate health-care resistance

1) How and where to get medications from Canada and elsewhere.

2) Free medical clinics around the country.

3) Wills / Trusts that protect children's rights to parent's homes despite medical and long-term care expenses.

4) Mass refusal to pay hospital bills.

5) Media campaign of resistance- Altrernative media always, local corporate media when possible, national corporate media ( including NPR / PBS which is also corporate ) eventually and when we can get it.

6) Door to door petition for Medicare for All,  leading to local healthcare resistance / advocacy / mutual aid and support group-organizations

7) Demos outside the offices of State and Federal House and Senate elected " officials ". as well as demos outside health insurance company offices.

8) Union rank and file and " humanitarian " / enviromental etc. non-profit organizations. Educate, agitate, and organize Union rank and file members to pressure their so called " leaders " to not just give " lip-service " to single payer, but to organize, advocate and fight for single payer.

9) Publicize Health insurance companies ; profits and abusive practices - " An injury to one is an injury to all ! ".

10 ) Herbal remedies and self-help medical care networks.

These are ideas of mine. I am certain that others may have additional ideas and / or refined and specific and professional  ways we can accomplish the above and more.

WE NEED ; The help of Doctors, Nurses, Attorneys and many others to help form and implement proposed specifics advocated, and others with their ideas, unique skills, time, and talents to step-up and help the new civil rights moral campaign of PUBLIC HEALTH CARE FOR ALL.

It is LONG past due that we start fighting back !

David Johnson