[Peace-discuss] Pathology on peace-discuss

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Thu May 1 21:14:52 EDT 2014

Another victim of Counterpunchery. David Green is a big believer in the whiff test. if someone mentions antisemitism, you should run to the window, fling it open, give a big sniff, and if the very first scent that hits your nostrils is *not* the smell of burning synagogue, then you must shout, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT ANTISEMITISM, as if the community were actually waiting for David Green's permission before being able to do so.

The time to talk about antisemitism is when there is antisemitism, even if David Green throws another tantrum. The time to talk about antisemitic incidents in CU is when there are antisemitic incidents, even if David Green throws another tantrum.

@%<