[Peace-discuss] Yesterdays AWARE demonstration

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 16:36:18 EDT 2014

Carl

I know, and I would like to focus on these two issues a bit more. I ordered the book.

Thank you

Subject: Re: Yesterdays AWARE demonstration
From: carl at newsfromneptune.com
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 12:02:54 -0500
CC: r-szoke at illinois.edu; davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net; davegreen84 at yahoo.com; kmedina67 at gmail.com; slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu; gardenfairy9 at yahoo.com; peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
To: karenaram at hotmail.com

Chomsky has argued the following frequently:
http://catalog.sevenstories.com/products/nuclear-war-and-environmental-catastrophe