[Peace-discuss] Pathology on peace-discuss

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 10:33:57 EDT 2014

David Green doesn't spew hatred, what he speaks out against is the policies of apartheid by the government of Israel and the US. If we don't speak out now it will soon be too late.  Maybe if more people had spoken out against the policies of Hitler, during the rise of Nazism, there wouldn't have been a holocaust.  When they began executing those who did speak out, it was too late. EX: Sophie Scholl and compatriots of the White Rose.