[Peace-discuss] POSSIBLE CANCELLATION - CELEBRATE MAY BIRTHDAYS AT THE WHITE ROSE

Laurel Nobilette via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri May 16 19:28:43 EDT 2014

Hello Friends!

We wanted to let everyone know that the weather forecast calls for a chance
of rain tomorrow afternoon and early evening, which may interfere with our
farm work and celebration.

While we welcome the rain for our thirsty fields, we will regretfully
cancel the May Birthday Celebration!

Please use your best judgement before making the trip out to Monee, or call
Laurel at 618.882.3366 to get an update. Check weather forecasts in the
morning. If it starts raining, stay home and enjoy the rainy day indoors.

Otherwise, see you tomorrow!

Peace!