[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Zionist idol Lev Dobriansky and Leo Strauss eagerly leering at Russian Federation

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue May 20 23:57:44 EDT 2014

No, you're a ridiculously shaggy thinker who has fallen for one of the world's dumbest racist idiocies, and dug yourself deeper into the dumbth substrata with each post. It's hilarious to see you peddle such open, sewer-scented bigotry and then claim you want to live in a fair world. The fault lies not in some "Jewish juggernaut" but your own fundamental incomprehension of the Jews.

@%<