[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Zionist idol Lev Dobriansky and Leo Strauss eagerly leering at Russian Federation

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed May 21 16:18:04 EDT 2014

Well, given that it's about the biggest pile of crap ever assembled, I can understand why you've mistaken it for a mountain -- except for the racist stench, which you alone don't seem to notice.

You've got that special magic combination of perfect sureness and perfect ignorance when it comes to the Jews. Please stop spewing your racism on this list, where you have exactly zero support.

@%<