[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed May 21 17:27:23 EDT 2014

Well said Karen. Thank You !

David Johnson

Stephen

What is there to understand?
Jews have a culture that revolves around study, learning and seeking the
truth, they study hard and work hard. They are good in math, finance and
just about everything else, except sports. They, when given a chance,
succeed and rise to the top of many organizations and professions.
Medicine and the sciences are just two besides finance.
Many like Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn choose academia, many like Amy
Goodman, Glen Greenwald choose journalism. I could go on and on. They
like the Chinese throughout S.E. Asia, are successful and though some
are greedy assholes like the ones you referred to, there are probably
more greedy assholes that are WASPS or Catholics. There are more people
of Jewish origin that prefer the battle against oppression, having been
in the vanguard of most movements including being the majority of whites
during the civil rights movement. Maybe its because like their
counterparts, the Chinese, they don't focus on sports, and fun, as so
many other cultures do. My Jewish friends and room-mates pointed out
that they weren't any smarter, they just focused on their priorities.

You know we're in a economic downturn when people start blaming "groups
or individuals" other than the real perpetrators, it would be nice and
easy if it was a conspiracy of a group of men, but unfortunately its
not. Its the system, and the concept that economic growth benefits all.
This concept is of course erroneous.

By the way, the majority of contributions and supporters of Zionist
Israel are Evangelicals. See: "Vice", and Max Blumenthal's latest
publication.