[Peace-discuss] Bruce Rauner's greatest hits in two minutes

E. Wayne Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Nov 2 10:21:30 EST 2014

You are correct.

My point was that Americans dont have good
alternatives in their elections.

Doug is a good guy, by the way, and although I don't
agree with him 100% either, he does not like bad guys.

Doug made some phone calls for us when we were working
on Transparency in Urbana, and he helped us move things forward.