[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: Naked Capitalism on election

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Nov 9 15:13:16 EST 2014

And what you seem to fail to understand Jenifer, is that the republicans
and the corporate dems are part of the SAME team, think good cop / bad
cop routine.
People are sick and tired of being sold out by the dems.
A third party AND running good Working class people ( NOT millionaires
like Sam Rosenberg, etc ) in the dem primaries is what needs to be done.
BOTH need to be done, so that if the good working class dems are beaten
by the corporate dems in the primaries, people will have the option of
voting against the corporate dems in the general election.
Einstein was quoted once as saying that the definition of insanity is to
continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect different
results.
Hence your strategy of voting for any piece of shit corporate hack with a
  " D" next to their name has NOT been working. The dems have been
getting progressively worse every year since Bill Clinton because they
know that people like you will continue to vote for them regardless how
bad they become. They don't fear us, but they do fear their corporate
contributors.
This dynamic MUST be changed !
The only way that will happen is if targeted corporate dems who have
sold us out our faced with a sanction from THE PEOPLE by being voted
out, regardless if a republican wins. That is the ONLY way it will
change, in conjunction with electing working class people in the dem
primaries.

And in regards to Nader in 2000.....
You seem to be in denial about the 2000 elections.
That election was STOLEN via fraud, it had nothing to do with Nader.
If the democrats were a REAL opposition party in a REAL democracy, they
would have called for general strikes and massive protests to shut the
country down until a re-run election was held in Florida with
international voting observers.
But as we know, your precious Al Gore, rolled over when his corporate
masters told him to back off and the rest is history. Of course to cover
their collaboration and cowardice the Democratic National committee
began a " blame Nader " campaign.
And lastly, what makes you think the dems are not also cutting social
security, medicare, etc. ?
Would you like me to go into detail about that ?

David Johnson