[Peace-discuss] Congress: no $$ for war without debate & vote

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Nov 19 20:54:08 EST 2014

They killed a half million children, according to Clinton's Secretary of State, but (she said) "It was worth it."

But Clinton wasn't driven from office, as Johnson and Nixon were.

Obama realizes the danger but uses lies and repression to turn it aside - with the help of American liberals.

He became president by co-opting the anti-war movement (compare AWARE in 2006 and today).

And he's able to continue his war policy because of the support of those same liberals (note where MoveOn originated.)

The only enemy the US one-percent fear is not China, Russia, or the climate. It's the US populace, who might realize that the country is being run against their interests, and for those of the one-percent. (There were stirrings of that in the recent elections.)

But Obama's there to handle that possibility, with the fake psycho-drama of US politics.