[Peace-discuss] I'm ready. Are you?

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Nov 20 13:45:54 EST 2014

I'm as ready as I can be for Hillary - ready to help drive her from office, like Johnson and Nixon.

Her willingness to commit war crimes is clearly as great as theirs, but she lacks their commitment to New Deal reforms.

The only good possibility I can see about her candidacy is that her commitment to war and austerity leaves space for an opponent to take the opposite views.

(The tergiversator Ron Paul? An anti-war anti-Wall St. Democrat, rare as hen's teeth? A serious third-party candidate?)