[Peace-discuss] ?Ways to talk to a person who buys into the israeli propaganda?

Karen Medina via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Nov 21 20:57:55 EST 2014

Sorry, Roger, for the long wait for a response. I was having Internet
problems.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Roger Helbig <rwhelbig at gmail.com> wrote:

> and what do you say about the butchery in the synagogue?

The 5 deaths (4 rabbis and 1 Arab police officer) and the other injuries in
the Jerusalem synagogue are quite tragic and horrible.

I join AWARE in condemning any and all intentional assaults targeting
civilians.

Because you mention this incident and not any of the other recent incidents
of death and injury, may I ask if this incident has some underlying meaning
to you?