[Peace-discuss] [Discuss] My interactions with the N-G

John W. via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Nov 28 19:06:38 EST 2014

This is why we created the public i 13 years ago.  Would that it had the
circulation that the News-Gazette does.  But it's not banal enough.

John Wason

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM, David Green via
Discuss-CommunityCourtwatch <discuss-communitycourtwatch at lists.chambana.net>

As many of you undoubtedly know, I've published many letters over the years