[Peace-discuss] anti-war demonstration, Saturday Oct 4th, 2-4pm.

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Oct 3 13:36:54 EDT 2014

The wars grind on - and in the service not of peace and democracy, but
of wealth and power.

If you're as weary of them as we are, please come by for a while and
demonstrate against them with us:

     Saturday, October 4th
     2-4PM
     corner of Main and Neil, downtown Champaign

We'll have some signs, or bring your own. Given our Administration's
enthusiastic return to attacking Iraq - and oh yes Syria, this time
bombing the same people we were assisting last year, some of whom are
now part of the same ISIS we're now at undeclared war with in Iraq - we
could use some new signs.    It will be interesting to see how the
people of C-U react to them.

And, hope you saw Robert Naiman's note about this petition - from
Americans for Peace Now -
    "US Support for Israel Must Stop at the Green Line"
http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/us-support-for-israel

We could use a sign or two on that, too.   (I'll make one, who else?)