[Peace-discuss] UN Definition of Genocide

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Oct 7 08:29:30 EDT 2014

Really Roger ?

Who is the " Dupe " here ?

Obviously your knowledge of history and the facts are lacking, or you
choose to drink the corporate media propaganda  kool-aid because it
makes you feel better.
Especially in regard to Israel, which has practiced INTENTIONAL ETHNIC
CLEANSING from the very beginning of it's formation, which continues to
this very day.

David Johnson