[Peace-discuss] [Aware] Any plans for Oct 22nd (National Day Against Police Brutality)?

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Oct 15 14:43:54 EDT 2014

Laurel--

We record our weekly cable TV program, AWARE ON THE AIR, Tuesdays at noon at Urbana Public TV (Urbana City Council chambers).

You would be welcome to participate in the hour-long panel discussion on October 21 and talk about the National Day Against Police Brutality.

The program is seen Tuesday evenings on channel 6 in C-U and on YouTube.

Regards, Carl