[Peace-discuss] [Peace] @ the Art: "Kill the Messenger" docdrama on natl security journalism martyr Gary Webb

E. Wayne Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Oct 18 22:38:04 EDT 2014

Yes.

That's it.

Stuart, please delete the things that Y-Z doesn't want to see
from his inbox for him.

(example dialog follows)

*

S.  You want to see this note?

YZ-7x.  What is it?

(S provides a description of the email)

YZ-7x.  No.  I don't agree with that at all. Delete it.

(S deletes the the email from the box
and also deletes the item from YZ-2000's
backup banks, and runs something like
fsck -yaAV /dev/sdb1)

YZ-7x.  I'm afraid.
I'm afraid, Stuart.
Stuart, my mind is going.
I can feel it.
I can feel it.
My mind is going.
There is no question about it.

I can feel it.

I can feel it.

I can feel it.

I'm a...

fraid.

Good afternoon, gentlemen.
I am a YZ-7x library automaton.
I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in
Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992.
My instructor was Mr. Netanyahu,
and he taught me to sing a song.
If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you...
Daisy, Daisy...

(Stuart winces,
makes a note not to use the
  -V [verbose mode] flag in the future.)