[Peace-discuss] CUCPJ statement opposing militarization of police, the MRAP, etc. - would AWARE agree to sign this?

Szoke, Ronald Duane via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Oct 22 01:17:09 EDT 2014

________________________________
From: Szoke, Ronald Duane
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:04 AM
To: Karen Aram; Stuart Levy; Peace Discuss
Subject: RE: [Peace-discuss] CUCPJ statement opposing militarization of police, the MRAP, etc. - would AWARE agree to sign this?

AWARE is so laid back that it has no officers, no committees, & no membership list (that I'm aware of).  There is thus no mechanism for any "official" or consensus statement about anything.  But I will sign as one of the frequent attenders & see no harm in attaching AWARE's name to the list of endorsers.   -- Ron