[Peace-discuss] Republicans use vote suppression as electoral strategy

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Oct 29 19:08:56 EDT 2014

I watched them in action at the U of I there is no doubt that Republicans
do indeed work to suppress student voters in local elections.

But the two-party system, the Stupid Party (jackasses) and the Evil
Party (bull elephants) are maintained
by bipartisanship, which creates laws and rules that are both Stupid and
Evil.

The Monkeys seem willing to strike up the tune.

The Owners of America decide who the Candidates shall be so that it
doesnt matter who gets the votes.
The system is robust and resilient against change and the Obedient
Workers are treated
to a constant barrage of opinion shaping which is performed at great cost.

Both parties are willing to permit whatever amounts to increasing
stupefying  and
slow insidious harnessing of the masses.

Radicalism that might seriously disrupt the system is squelched by
pointing out how
a mass exodus from the status quo would cause the baddies on the other
side to gain
some advantage.  Just so that the people don't wake up to find out
they have been sodomized by horses while they were asleep in their tents.

Remember the Nader Effect.
Remember Pee-rot.
Dont throw away your vote.

In the end, It doesn't matter if you get Gored or am-Bushed.

One will tell you that war is Good.  The other side will tell how Nobel
it is.
Even that gets confused and they get their lines mixed up.

It's silly to imagine that the world will be changed by your vote.