[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Jewish statement

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Sep 4 15:49:41 EDT 2014

Only a demi-gogue, perhaps?

I have the impression that Qatari support for Gaza is like that from the EU - similar to welfare payments, allowed by Israeli ally Saudi Arabia & the US, so that Israel doesn't have to pay for its occupation.

Another example of Chomsky's point that the Occupation is worse than S. Africa's apartheid: S. Africa at least picked up the tab for the Bantustans.

--CGE

PS - Qatar's role is discussed in P. Cockburn's The Jihadis Return, which I'm in the midst of. More later.