[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE ON THE AIR for Tuesday 9/9 - CANCELED

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Sep 9 12:31:01 EDT 2014

I care about nominal Christians (like G. Bush & B. Obama) and their crimes.

I try to 'tell about Islam': e.g., by pointing that a principal US ally in its imperial crimes is the most reactionary Muslim state.

I've tried to describe "what in-between Sunni and Shiites have been causing atrocities and slaughtering": see "News from Neptune on UPTV for 29 August ... A Diplomatic Revolution Edition" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXRtY4rvErM>.

I've argued that you overstate Qatar as an independent actor.

"Israeli hasbara" may be a redundancy but it is certainly a factor in the US media discussion - perhaps even at UIUC: the initial charges against Salaita seem to have been generated by the Israel lobby, in the midst of the ASA dispute.

As to AWARE, had I said "God willing," there are members and friends who would not affirm the Germanic monosyllable...