[Peace-discuss] [Peace] AWARE ON THE AIR for Tuesday 9/9 - CANCELED

ya'aQov via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Sep 10 10:02:35 EDT 2014

Carl, yes, you do present Chomsky and some of his terms, overture to
AWARE.  Then it's in the following snipings, the comments you insert
or tolerate (as opposed to those you don't tolerate) that hatred, the
giving up of context and rushing to bumperstickers. The fact you cut
and paste from Chomsky doesn't transfer his methodology and passion
for contexts. What you have instead is one dimensional hatred.

You lie when you present yourself  as open to disagreements. You allow
Ron, yourself, Karen to go any lengths vengeance-fully attacking
Israelis; you shortcut, interrupt, and refuse to voice criticism of
anything Palestinian. Instead of digging and researching into the
financial assistance from Qatar Hamas used to build and pay tunnels,
and missiles, or pay themselves, you shortcut me when I mention that.
You refuse to look at the way in which Qatar has been to Hamas exactly
what US  has been to Israel.  I can't wait to see your face enjoying
]pompous' when I broach that next time on the air.

Your smartass comments introducing attacks on Israel/US government on
any occasion aren't pompous, are juvenile, demagogic. "Israeli
hasbara' is redundant, as in all Israelis say is propaganda? what a
hateful remark! one step short of Israelis hatred (the new form of
anti-semitism).

Sure, surrounding yourself with venomous, spiteful Israelis hating
people on Neptune makes you look less hateful. Enjoy your ride.