[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: [Peace] AWARE ON THE AIR for Tuesday 9/9 - CANCELED

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Sep 10 19:21:26 EDT 2014

"The tunnels referred to by Chomsky are not those Qater paid for their
construction"

I could care less if Qater financed this tunnel or that tunnel !

What I am concerned about, as well as most Americans I know, is that OUR
tax money is being used to prop-up and support repressive governments
like ( but not only ) ; Columbia, Egypt and Israel.
When that tax money is desperately needed here in the U.S.. and / or
could be used to finance REAL humanitarian needs around the world.

David Johnson