[Peace-discuss] Our Senator, Mark Kirk, jumps the shark on Iran deal

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Apr 3 08:54:05 EDT 2015

we need to get rid of this guy in 11/16. Tammy Duckworth? I'd take Mickey
Mouse.

[...]
And in a telephone interview, Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) reiterated that his
leaders should give his sanctions bill a vote and blasted the president’s
announcement and a top State Department negotiator, Wendy Sherman.

“I would say that Neville Chamberlain got a lot more out of Hitler than
Wendy Sherman got out of Iran,” Kirk said.
[...]
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/bob-corker-iran-bill-116629.html

===

Robert Naiman