[Peace-discuss] AWARE this week?

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 6 11:32:09 EDT 2015

Jason--

AOTA is always meant to be a group discussion - the larger the group the better - and in fact one of our mainstays, Brother Szoke, is working as an election judge on Tuesday.

If you don’t mind running a repeat this Tuesday, we’ll plan to do a new show - and sum it all up - next Tuesday, 14 April.

Regards, CGE