[Peace-discuss] SJP - Israeli Apartheid Week - including Anna Baltzer on Monday April 20th, 7pm @ Channing-Murray

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:46:31 EDT 2015

Anna Baltzer, national organizer for US Campaign to End the Occupation,
who's come to C-U several times before, is returning ...

     Monday, April 20th at Channing-Murray Foundation

to speak on the BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) movement as part
of Students for Justice in Palestine's Israeli Apartheid Week
<https://www.facebook.com/events/847363255329404/>.

She writes ...

SJP is an extraordinary organization and deserves all our support.

They will be having events all week, as well as a mock wall up
Mon-Thurs. Come check it out!

MONDAY, APRIL 20, 7PM
Anna Baltzer - BDS: The Movement to End Israeli Occupation

Channing Murray Foundation
1209 West Oregon Street
Urbana, IL 61801

Map: http://goo.gl/maps/NZ5ew

UIUC Israeli Apartheid Week Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/847363255329404/

And here's a flyer with all the events:
http://tinyurl.com/oacyscn

Hope you can make it!

Anna Baltzer National Organizer

*P.S. For those interested, I chose to speak in a private building
rather than on campus property so as not to violate the boycott of UIUC
following the unjust firing of Professor Steven Salaita last August.

[http://www.usacbi.org/2014/08/over-1200-scholars-boycott-university-of-illinois-urbana-champaign-until-professor-steven-salaita-reinstated/]

P.P.S. Even if you can't make it this week, please be sure to follow
UIUC SJP on Facebook and Twitter to keep engaged with their work:
   - FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SJP-UIUC/568877179845248
   - Twitter: https://twitter.com/SJPUIUC

US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
P.O. Box 21539
Washington, D.C. 20009
202-332-0994
uscampaign at endtheoccupation.org