[Peace-discuss] UIUC Beyond Coal Divestment Rally

Bay, Michael bay2 at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 26 22:33:11 EDT 2015

Dear all,

The administration at UIUC has decided to ignore the student body’s desire for divestment. Since the 2013 vote of 6:1 in favor of divestment, the University has done little to move towards fully divesting. For these reasons we are rallying and protesting against this injustice. Come to Swanlund Administration Building on the 7th of May to rally support and speak out against the UIUC administration’s actions. Help us continue our fight to divest at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Come and support us under UIUC Beyond Coal Divestment Rally<https://www.facebook.com/events/1578035515807911/?ref=1> on May 7th.

Best,
Michael