[Peace-discuss] Should the PrairieGreens sponsor a candidate in Illinois' 13th Congressional district?

C. G. Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:53:14 EDT 2015

Move on, indeed...

Bob I think is a ‘critical supporter’ of the Obama administration, including its war and economic policies.

‘Just Foreign Policy’ apparently doesn’t include closing foreign bases and bringing the troops (and mercs) home.

It doesn’t even seem to include ending the drone attacks and prosecuting torturers (in this administration as well as the last).

But if it does - i.e, if those are Bob’s views - I think we should consider offering him PrairieGreen support FWIW, after he’s thru with the Democrats.

—CGE