[Peace-discuss] CUCPJ recommendations to stop racial profiling in traffic stops

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Tue Dec 8 09:45:33 EST 2015

 Thankfully, I no longer live in Urbana (where I lived once for 40 years), but I concur with J. Wasson on loud noise annoyance, a disturbance of privacy and peace.  I also have an observation about racial profiling of drivers: SOME Af-Ams drive TOO FAST (like many young drivers of all races) especially if they are in possession of contraband (will they never learn) and therefore attract police stops like a laser.  I also have observed harrassment of elderly drivers, probably because they drive TOO SLOW.

MOB