[Peace-discuss] Climate Rally 12/12, noon, at Alma Mater, Green & Wright

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:13:38 EST 2015

Climate Rally on U of I campus
noon, Saturday, Dec 12th, at the Alma Mater, corner of Green and Wright, Urbana

With the completion of the Paris climate talks, what results will they have brought, and what must we do next to ensure that the Earth remains a livable place for our descendants?   Come to this rally and find out.   Other climate justice gatherings will be happening, in Paris and around the world, on this same date.     This local rally was organized by Students for Environmental Concerns Champaign-Urbana for Bernie Sanders, and other groups.