[Peace-discuss] Draft flyer for AWARE demo Sat. 2 Jan. 2016, 2-4pm, Main & Neil, Champaign

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:35:48 EST 2015

Peaceable people,

Is anyone available with a car to carry the AWARE signs to the demo from
our house in Champaign, and anyone else to carry them back afterward?
Karen M/E/L, who usually does both, is unavailable this Saturday.

The forecast for Saturday is for mildly breezy sunny weather in the
20s.   Peace however is not predicted.   Come by if you can on the
second day of the new year, 2-4PM, Main and Neil in downtown Champaign
as usual, and do a little bit to change that.

Thanks to Carl for a good letter-to-the-editor - hope they will indeed
print it!

    Stuart, 369-3485, at 1108 Foley Ave