[Peace-discuss] Rep. Blumenauer at HuffPo: "I will not participate in a calculated slight from the speaker ... to attack necessary diplomacy.."

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Feb 1 03:31:03 EST 2015

First in the water?  not surprising.

Earl Blumenauer is a sort of "device used to introduce a stream of water
into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water
itself."

My good friend Delia Lopez opposed him unsuccessfully a couple of times.
He's pretty well entrenched.

Blumenauer voted against Dennis Kucinch's resolution for the withdrawal
of troops from Afghanistan.
Blumenauer is a noted toady for AIPAC.

One is not surprised to see he is also a opposer of free speech.