[Peace-discuss] Gareth Porter on Nisman murder

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 09:39:21 EST 2015

The proprietor of antiwar.com holds libertarian views about the economy with which I don't agree. He also over-estimates the influence of the Israel Lobby over USFP. Nevertheless, his basic mistrust of the ends and means of USFP are accurate. To that end, the website links to authors not necessarily identified with the libertarian perspective. Gareth Porter is one of those, with a long history of good investigative journalism going all the way back to Vietnam, which is in the top 3 of crimes of the past century.  DG