[Peace-discuss] Looking for New Cats -- Can You Help?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 9 19:10:29 EST 2015

Our household cat population has dwindled in recent years. Since last
week, we face being down to Mr.C -- and he's pretty lonely without any
playmates.

Do you know of any cats looking for a good home? We'll consider giving
one or two cats a new home. Mr. C is a pretty likeable fellow for a cat
once described by a Springfield veterinarian as the most dangerous cat
in Central Illinois. But what do they know in Springfield?

Mr. C's actually quite a friendly cat and pines for the interaction he
used to have with his friends. He does have all his claws, so the
potential adoptee should have all theirs unless it's been living with
other fully clawed cats successfully. The ideal cat(s) could range from
kitten to ~5 years old, although we might consider older. We greatly
prefer short-haired cats, but might consider others.

Perhaps you've had some kitten surprises? Maybe you plan on moving in
May, but don't have a home for your cat? Maybe you know of a neighbor
whose life situation has changed so they are no longer able to care for
their cat?

We're checking all the usual cat places, just haven't come across the
compelling cat yet. If you can help, please reply offlist via email to
rebelmike at earthlink.net.

Thanks,
Mike Lehman
Cat Wrangler