[Peace-discuss] Abe Foxman & Isaac Herzog: Cancel Bibi’s Speech to Congress

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Wed Feb 11 10:16:31 EST 2015

I suggest that the Democrats and Republicans take a bipartisan approach
to stifling free speech,
after all, they both hate it.

Construct a small "free speech cage" in some remote spot.

A free speech cage is an ideal example of what the mainstream stands for,
a cage providing the perfect ironic symbolism.

I know, I know.  It's been done before.

But it's still effective.