[Peace-discuss] Friday, 5pm, Urbana: Help Elizabeth Warren Make History

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Feb 12 14:32:43 EST 2015

On *Friday at 5pm*, we have a unique opportunity in Champaign-Urbana to
help Sen. Elizabeth Warren make history. By letting people in
Champaign-Urbana know about the *#RunWarrenRun* campaign with a public
event, *we’re making it more likely that she’ll run*. We’re making it more
likely that she’ll win. And *we’re also making it more likely that she’ll
win the fights that she’s waging right now*: for regulation of Wall Street,
to reduce extreme income inequality, to address the issue of student debt,
against the increase-corporate-power "Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement,"
and more.

*You can sign up for the event and find more details here:*

*http://moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=143107*
<http://moveon.org/event/events/event.html?event_id=143107>
  Here’s the recruitment email that MoveOn sent out. *I hope you can join
us! *

Robert Naiman