[Peace-discuss] Rep. Peter DeFazio joins non-participation in #BibiBluster

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Feb 13 20:01:43 EST 2015

This is not yet reflected in The Hill's whip list of people not attending
the speech, which of course bears no relationship whatsoever to any actions
organized by the Irish Land League against the agent of an absentee
landlord in Ireland in 1880.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/232160-whip-list-dems-skipping-netanyahu-speech