[Peace-discuss] March 1-5 "Power Africa" conference at UIUC?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Feb 16 08:58:52 EST 2015

I received the following note from Patrick Bond, an economist who teaches
in South Africa and has a lot of experience with campaigns against the
World Bank.

Anyone know anything relevant I can tell him? I was not aware of this
conference.

"Three of our comrades - Amisi, Dipti and Boaventura - from SA and
Mozambique are coming to the Power Africa conference that Jim Kilgore is
involved in; he's invited them. They're great; are you around 1-5 March?
Anything progressive happening then? They're lefty academics and activists
working against mega-projects..."

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director